GCC Church Family – Prayer Requests – Thurday 19th March 2020
- For Our Government & People in Leadership & Authority, that they will make sound and stable choices in these times. That they will know Godly wisdom and leadership.
- For all our Nurses, Doctors, Pharmacists & Health Workers… covering everyone at the core of our Health & Emergency Services Industry… for protection, strength & wisdom to perform their callings.
- For those who are “Not yet Saved” those who have not surrendered and turned their hearts to Jesus Christ as their Saviour.
- 2 Tim Ch1 vs 7 That as God’s children we will not circum to a Spirit of Fear, but of power & a sound mind.
- That as Christian’s we would not adopt judgemental or critical attitudes towards each other or any other fellow believers.
- That Godly wisdom & the leading of Gods word, would protect our hearts & minds against the spiritual deception of False Prophets & unsound teachings, sent to confuse & deceive those seeking the Lord in these times.
- For our vulnerable Seniors, for their health, protection and mental strength & fortitude.
- For all those living in crowded housing facilities, informal settlements & Shelters who do not have the advantage of social distancing and safe hygiene.
Even though our normal Thursday Prayer Meetings will not be held at our Church premises tonight, there is NO reason why we as the church family cannot stand together in Prayers of power, supplication & agreement specifically between 5pm to 7pm tonight.
At this time it is also of vital importance that we pray for and support each other personally. If you would like, your personal prayer request to be added to our list, please fill out the following basic prayer request form below.